Anne H. Moore, Associate Vice President for Learning Technologies and Director of Information Technology Initiatives
The mission of Learning Technologies is to provide a teaching and learning infrastructure that meets modern needs for integrating technology across content areas.
We seek to create and support robust environments for teaching, learning, and discovery for faculty and students that are grounded in sound principles of learning,
and in a thorough knowledge of integrating technology for effectiveness and efficiency of effort. We seek these aims in several ways:
Learning Technologies includes:
- Through comprehensive development programs and training activities in the appropriate use of emerging technologies;
- Through systematic application of appropriate resources to designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating technology-assisted instruction; and
- By providing highly responsive services that advance and support network-assisted teaching, research, and outreach.
- Assistive Technology
- Digital Imaging and Archiving
- Faculty Development Institute
- Online Course Systems
- Classroom Support
- Graduate Education Development Institute
- Test Scoring Services
- Computer-Integrated Learning Spaces
For an update on Learning Technologies’ activities, see Learning Technologies Update.
3210 Torgersen (0292)
Blacksburg, Virginia 24061